Become a Tutor!
Whether you’re a state-licensed educator or a degreed-professional—or whether you’d like to tutor math, reading, essay writing, test preparation, homework help, special education, study skills or any other subject—working for New Tampa Tutors, LLC as a private in-home tutor is rewarding and profitable. We hope to provide services in all academic subjects from K-12. We currently have openings for the following areas:
- High School Math Tutors | *Test Preparation-ISEE/SSAT, SAT, ACT
- High School Science Tutors | *Special Education Teachers
- Reading Tutors – All grades | *Middle School Study & Organizational Skills Tutors
We are continually seeking qualified teachers and professionals who demonstrate expertise in their fields, a passion for teaching, and dedication to children!
Why be apart of New Tampa Tutors?
- Tutors make their own schedule with clients. Work as few, or a many hours, as you are able to commit.
- Our office will handle all financial arrangements with the client. You are guaranteed to be paid!
- Tutors earn a fair and competitive rate. We value and appreciate your expertise
If you would like to become a tutor, here’s how to get started:
- Email or fax us your resume.
- We will contact you to set up a time for an interview (usually about 1 hour in length)
- During the interview, we will talk about potential tutoring opportunities in the New Tampa area, situations that come up during home-based tutoring and your strengths in teaching. (You will also be asked to provide a short writing sample as part of the application process.)
At the time of the interview, we will also require that you provide the following:
- Copy of your driver’s license | *Names and contact information of people for references (2-3)
- Copy of your teaching certification and/or diplomas | *Non-Certified professionals will be background checked and fingerprinted
- Non-certified professionals will need to submit college transcript